Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consult | 2 hours
- The Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consultation is 2 hours @ C$150, via Online/Video chat, with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe. Knowing your blood type is required.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” Hippocrates
- Come see Stacy for a Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consultation, and you'll quickly learn how to choose highly beneficial, medicinally healing foods for your body.
- You’ll also learn recipe tricks, how to shop for your blood type, how to live a more eco-friendly organic lifestyle, how to read food labels, and more.
- Stacy Howe teaches you ‘howe’ to heal from the inside out, with your diet. Knowing this information is truly life changing!🍃
- If you want help to loose weight naturally, strengthen your gut health, improve immunity, slow down your aging, resolve problematic skin issues (acne, psoriasis, and eczema), all while feeling more energy, then this consult is right for you.
- Stop guessing which foods are healthy for you, and know for certainty the rest of your life. When the body is supplied with the correct organic nutrient-rich foods, we remain balanced and healthy.
- Stacy is a homeopathic practitioner and nurse who strongly believes that each food, remedy or supplement that enters our body must be compatible with who we are.👏
- This Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consult plays an important role in correcting nutrient imbalances on a cellular level, which is fundamental to the prevention and treatment of many common diseases.
- During this 2 hour consult, Stacy will teach you what is medicinally compatible for your body relating to food, beverages, proper food combinations, acid/base pH balance, how your food is related to karma, and what’s the most effective way to wash your fruits and vegetables.
- All consult information is sent to you via email prior to our appointment, so nothing has to be memorized. You simply follow along, and ask any questions you need to during the appointment.
- Many of my patients agree that this information is what we should have been taught our whole lives.
- Knowing your blood type is required.
- You’ll also be required to complete the Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consult Waiver located below.
- For your convenience there is an online form or a downloadable pdf version. The online form must be filled out and submitted in one sitting; the form will not save your work.
- Please submit this waiver at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you're ready to take back your dietary health, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe.
“All disease begins in the gut.” Hippocrates
Signs of an Unhealthy Gut:⤵️
- You feel immediately unwell after eating.
- You experience gastric acid re-flux, belching, gas, bloating, digestive pain, loose stool/diarrhea, pain.
- You experience chronic constipation (fewer then one bowel movement per day).
- You see undigested food, mucous, worms, or blood in your stool.
- You often experience anxiety, depression, allergies, asthma, autoimmune disease, fatigue, headaches, hormone imbalances, and/or insomnia.
- Your stool doesn’t sink, it floats.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Knowing your blood type is required for this service.
- If you are unaware of your specific Blood Type (O, A, B, AB), please make the necessary arrangements to find out. Simply request a requisition for a blood draw. Blood draw results will be sent to your healthcare practitioner within roughly one week. If you are a blood donor, your blood type will be located on your Blood Donor Card. Home test kits are also available.
- Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment, once you have booked.
- For those patients who require remedy shipment after your consult, a separate Payment Invoice will be sent to you via email, for the full cost of remedies, tax and applicable shipment. Once these fees have been paid, remedies will be sent out via Canada Post, or another courier service; when and if applicable.
Homeopathic Practitioner - Stacy Howe
HoweWell.com - All Rights Reserved.