Zinc Glycinate Liquid | Genestra (450ml)
Zinc Glycinate Liquid is delicious tasting mineral supplement that provides zinc in the bioavailable oral form of Zinc Bisglycinate.
- Delicious natural peach-tangerine flavour.
- Provides 30 mg of zinc bisglycinate per teaspoon.
- Zinc is an important trace element in the body, and it helps to maintain proper immune system function in adults and adolescence, while preventing a zinc deficiency.
- Aids in the maintenance of acid-base metabolism and normal DNA synthesis.
- Zinc also has a long history of use in skincare, as it helps to promote collagen production and heal acne. Additionally‚ zinc has an important role in maintaining healthy bones, hair, nails.
- Zinc Glycinate Liquid by Genestra, provides a great-tasting bioavailable supplement to help you meet your daily zinc requirements.
- Adults and Adolescence (14 years and older): Take one teaspoon daily.
- Adolescents (9-13 years): Take 3/4 teaspoon daily.
- Children (4-8 years): Take 1/4 teaspoon daily.
- Take with a meal a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- If preferred, Zinc Glycinate Liquid can be mixed with juice or water.
- Shake well before use.
- Risk Information: For adolescents (9-18 years): Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper.
- Always read and follow the label.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Safety sealed for your protection, and for product freshness. Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
Ingredients: Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)....30mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, concentrated apple juice, xylitol, citric acid, natural flavours, potassium sorbate.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.