Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops | Genestra (30ml)
We are only just beginning to understand the incredible difference Vitamin D makes in terms of everyday health, wellness and disease prevention. ☀️
Vitamin D is called the “sunshine vitamin”, and has several important functions. Perhaps the most vital are:
- promoting the development and maintenance healthy bones and teeth
- supporting and heightening immune system, brain, and nervous system function
- regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
- supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
Vitamin D deficiencies are widespread, especially in the winter and for those who live in areas where sun exposure is not a daily occurrence.
Vitamin D3 1000 Drops from Genestra are now available in an easy to use liquid format for those who cannot swallow pills. 💜
- Vitamin D3 is a factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Helps to elevate mood
- Naturally anti-inflammatory
- Easy-to-use liquid format
- Provides 1000 IU of vitamin D per drop
- Base of medium-chain triglycerides
- Can be dropped directly in the mouth (under the tongue), or mixed into drinks.
- Recommended Dose (All Ages): Take one drop daily under your tongue or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
- Always read and follow the label.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Each drop (0.028ml) .....25mcg / 1000 IU.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.