Sage & Lavender Smudge Stick🧚♂️
Say good-bye to negative vibes!
This freshly picked, top-quality White Sage & Lavender Smudging Stick has long been used in traditional smudging ceremonies to cleanse away negative energy from people, objects and places. Lavender is a wonderful addition as it promotes a sense of calm and tranquility.
Simply light the tip, blow out the flame, and waft the smoke around you or your space, with either a feather (or just your hand).
Rest your smudging stick in an abalone shell to help energetically enhance your intention!🙌
- 💜Top quality White Sage is used for clearing negative vibes, while freshly picked lavender promotes a sense of calm and relaxation.
- 💜Place your sage & lavender smudge stick in the bottom of your abalone shell or any other heat resistant dish.
- 💜Ignite the smudge stick with a match or natural candle, blow out flame and it will release a cloud of white, purifying smoke.
- 💜State the reason why you are smudging either out loud or in your mind. More on this below.
- 💜When you're finished, cover the stick with sand or quickly run it under a touch of water.
- 💜The smell of white sage & lavender draws in a sense of peace and clarity, while clearing negativity from any room.
- 💜Each sage and lavender smudging stick is unique in appearance, and is roughly 10cm in size.
- Clear a Space: ✨When you want to clear negative energy out of a particular space and bring in positive vibes quickly, burning sage/lavender first, followed by sweetgrass, is the easiest and most effective way! To begin smudging, simply take your smudge stick, and light it with a match or candle, blow it out, and then leave it in your large abalone shell. Allow the smudge stick to burn and smolder. Now hold your shell (or whatever burning apparatus you have) in your hands, and start in the basement of your home/space walking in a clock-wise direction (if you don’t have a basement just work from room to room in a clockwise direction). Start at the beginning of each room as you make your way upstairs. Waft the smoke around using a feather or your hand. If you wish to smudge only a single room in your home, that's okay too. Make sure to do the corners of each room as that’s where negative and stagnant energy often tends to lurk. 👀 If you'd like, say an affirmation or intention statement during your smudge, such that “anything negative, unwanted or impure is now free to leave.” After you are finished burning your sage & lavender, burn sweetgrass using the same directions as given above to quickly bring in positive vibes. This time however, your intention may sound something like this, “thank you spirit of this sweetgrass for bringing peace, love and happiness into this space and into my heart.” When you are done smudging, you will be pleasantly surprised with how light and positive your space feels!! Just make sure to properly extinguish your sage/lavender and sweetgrass when your done. If you don’t have Sweetgrass, it’s better to just smudge with sage then doing nothing at all!
- Clear an Object: ✨When I buy crystals, candles or even new piece of furniture, sage smudging brings clear energy to the item to remove any past handlers energy. State your intention as to why you are Smudging clearly out loud or in your mind.
- Aromatherapy: ✨I love the smell of burning sage and lavender for aromatherapy, but I also love that if I burn sage it it kills odours and bad bacteria in the air. Safety: never leave a burning smudge stick unattended.
- Keep pests at bay: ✨Burn sage when sitting outside in the summer to keep mosquitoes away. Just put the stick in a flame proof container such as an abalone shell, and the smoke will deter bugs and allow you to enjoy the outdoors. Works amazing!
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.