- ✅Pulmo-gen strengthens the respiratory system‚ facilitates respiratory processes and reperfuses the blood.
- ✅This remedy has powerful anti-sclerotic properties which breakdown areas of pulmonary fibrosclerosis associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as asthma‚ bronchitis and emphysema.
- ✅Its ability to drain the pulmonary system and restore elasticity to the tissues make it an ideal remedy for any body suffering from pulmonary insufficiency due to smoking‚ pulmonary heart disease‚ and post convalescence with resulting pulmonary sclerosis.
- ✅Most combine this remedy with Aerobic Oxygen Drops to help keep their blood oxygen saturation at 100%. Simply add a few drops to drinking water. Also available on Howewell.com to order.
- Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily‚ or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing for drops to fall directly under the tongue. To promote drop flow‚ invert bottle and shake before each use.
- Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients: Each 10 Drops (0.5 ml) Contain: European Beech (Fagus sylvatic) ...8.3mg, Bud Extract (1:20), European Hazel (Corylus avellana) ...8.3mg, Bud Extract (1:20), Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) ...8.3mg, Shoot Extract (1:2).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water‚ ethanol (grain), and glycerin.
- Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing plant meristem cells undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant's genetic blueprint and material.
- These embryonic tissues are rich in beneficial phyto-chemicals including: growth factors and plant hormones, enzymes, nucleic acids, oligoelements, and phytonutrients such as polyphenols and flavonoids. These embryological tissues are also utilized because many of the above mentioned components are lost in fully developed plants once chlorophyll is formed. These embryological tissues are also utilized because their energetic components are at their highest levels when they are harvested in the spring - the most active phase of the growth cycle.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.