Organic Brown Flaxseeds | 454g
Botanical Name: Linum usitatissimum
Origin: India / Argentina / USA / Canada
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a well sealed container.
✨Flaxseeds have been around for over 6000 years, and were cultivated as early as 3000 BC for their health boosting benefits. Just 1 tbs of organic flaxseeds daily, provides a healthy dose of natural protein, omega-3’s, vitamins and minerals. Other benefits also include:⤵️
🙋♀️High in Fibre - One of the most extraordinary benefits of flaxseeds is that they contain high levels of water-soluble fibre. Once eaten, that fibre keeps you feeling fuller longer, and even stops food from emptying too quickly into the small intestine. This is perfect for those dealing with Dumping Syndrome. The natural fibre contained within flaxseeds also dramatically increases nutrient absorption, and keeps bowel movements regular.
🙋♀️High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids - We hear a lot about the health benefits omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), and that’s because they are essential to our health! Flaxseeds are naturally high in ALA essential fatty acids, best known for their anti-inflammatory effects on the body. These little seeds even help to balance hormones!
- 🙋♀️Makes Skin, Eyes, Nails & Hair Healthy - Organic raw flaxseeds benefit skin, eye, nail and hair health dramatically! 💖 Flaxseeds benefit the hair by making it shinier, stronger and more resistant to damage, while helping to lubricate the skin from the inside out. With consistent flaxseed consumption, visible dryness and flakiness of the skin begins to disappear, and you’ll see a marked improvement of acne, rosacea and eczema.
- 🙋♀️Helps Lower Cholesterol - One of the most amazing health benefits of organic flaxseeds is their ability to trap fat and cholesterol in the digestive system, and block it from being reabsorbed into the body. This action is due to their high fibre content, which also traps bile made from cholesterol in the gallbladder. Trapped bile is excreted through the colon, this forcing the body to make more, which continues to decrease excess cholesterol in the blood.
- 🙋♀️High in Antioxidants - One of the greatest health benefits of organic raw flaxseed is their high antioxidant value; specifically the type of antioxidants called lignans. Lignans provide us with antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage in the body. Unhealthy dietary habits, smoking, antibiotic use and obesity all affect circulating lignan levels in the body, which is why a nutrient-dense diet including flaxseeds is an absolute must for healthy aging.
- 🙋♀️Supports Digestive Health - One of the most well-researched benefits of flaxseeds are their ability to promote strong digestive health. The ALA in flaxseeds helps reduce inflammation and protects the lining of the GI tract. Flaxseeds are also super beneficial for people suffering from Crohn’s disease, IBS, and many other digestive ailments. Plus, they improve gut flora and increase immunity overtime. The fibre found within flaxseeds is one of the best natural remedies for constipation on the planet.
- 🙋♀️Helps Decrease Menopausal and Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms - Lignans found in flaxseeds also have many benefits in menopausal women. In fact, flaxseeds have long been used as a natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy, due to their high natural estrogenic properties. They can even provide support for menstruating women by helping to maintain cycle regularity, thus encouraging a normal length luteal phase.
Disclaimer: This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
The statements provided throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition, are breast feeding or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.