Meno-gen Liquid | Genestra (15ml)
✨Meno-gen is an herbal phyto-gen formula that supports and protects women during their climacteric years. It enhances the functions of the ovarian glands to regulate the secretion of estrogens and progesterones throughout the hormonal fluctuations common during various transitional passages or during delayed secondary sexual development.
Features: This remedy assists in all menopausal imbalances from hot flashes and insomnia‚ to premature aging and bone degenerative problems such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis due to poor intestinal calcium absorption.💁♀️💞
- Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Invert bottle to 45 degrees and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly into the mouth, under the tongue, or in 7ml (1/4oz.) of water.
- Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 10 Drops (0.5 ml)
Proprietary Blend (24.9 mg) of:
Raspberry (Rubus idaeus)
Shoot Extract (1:20)
Mugo Pine (Pinus mugo)
Bud Extract (1:20)
Lingonberry (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)
Shoot Extract (1:2)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water‚ Ethanol‚ Glycerin.
- Genestra Meno-gen is a herbal Phyto-Gen formula with Lingonberry Young Shoot, Mugo Pine Bud Extract, and Raspberry Young Shoot Extract.
- Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing plant meristem cells undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant's genetic blueprint and material. These embryonic tissues are rich in beneficial phyto-chemicals including: growth factors and plant hormones, enzymes, nucleic acids, oligoelements, and phytonutrients such as polyphenols and flavonoids. These embryological tissues are also utilized because many of the above mentioned components are lost in fully developed plants once chlorophyll is formed. These embryological tissues are also utilized because their energetic components are at their highest levels when they are harvested in the spring - the most active phase of the growth cycle.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.