Magnesia Phosphorica 6X Tissue Salt | UNDA (100 Tablets)
Schüessler Tissue Salts act on the cellular level to balance and restore cell function. UNDA Tissue Salts are prepared using methods based on Dr. W. H. Schüessler Biochemical System of Medicine (in accordance with the German Homeopathic Pharmacopeia [HAB]).
- Magnesia Phosphorica 6X is a naturally occurring mineral, also known as Magnesium Phosphate.
- SCHUESSLER - Magnesia Phosphorica 6X is a convenient source of this tissue salt‚ which acts to support cellular health. It is part of the twelve tissue salts homeopathic remedy developed by Dr. Wilhelm Schussler.
- Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take one to four tablets, one to four times daily, or recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (6-11 years): Take one to three tablets, one to four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (1-5 years): Take 1/2 to three tablets, one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Infants (0-11 months): Take 1/2 to three tablets, one to two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- For children (0-2 years): Dissolve tablet in a small amount of water.
- Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended tablet amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.
- Risk Information: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- At the recommended dosage‚ each 100-tablet bottle of Seroyal’s SCHUESSLER - Magnesia Phosphorica 6X should last for about one week.
- Always read and follow the label. Sealed for your safety and for product freshness. Do not use if safety-seal is missing or broken.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.