Liquid Iodine | Genestra (30ml)💜
Liquid Iodine provides iodine derived from kelp, to help improve the function of the thyroid gland, and overall reproductive health.🌟
Liquid Iodine is a factor in the maintenance of good health, especially in pre or post-menopausal women, or for those suffering with ovarian cysts.
Iodine is important medically for several reasons:⤵️
🌟It is involved in helping your cells convert the food you eat into energy; a process known as metabolism.
🌟Iodine supports the thyroid and its production of thyroid hormones.
🌟Proper amounts of iodine in the body help to improve reproductive abnormalities such as endometriosis, uterine cysts, etc.
🌟Especially useful for people with Type O Blood.
🌟Simple administration - drops under the tongue.
- ✅Liquid Iodine contains natural iodine derived from kelp‚ a form of seaweed.
- ✅The most common dietary source of iodine is from iodized table salt; which is poor quality, synthetic and refined. Kelp is the best natural vegetable source of iodine‚ and this liquid supplement is the most convenient way to get it.
- ✅Symptoms of an iodine deficiency‚ which are most prevalent in women, may include an underactive thyroid or goiter (an enlarged thyroid gland), uterine cysts, and endometrosis.
- ✅Every drop of liquid iodine provides 150 micrograms of potassium iodine, plus other needed botanicals.
- ✅Dulse (sea lettuce), as well as many other seaweed products, are naturally rich in iodine. Where diet lacks however, one bottle of Seroyal’s Liquid Iodine contains 1oz of iodine solution.
Adults and Adolescents (9 years and older): Take 1 drop 2 times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.