- Kids English Ivy Syrup is a great-tasting combination of herbs traditionally used to support upper respiratory and immune health.
- It provides English ivy, an important source of α-hederin, which has been shown to support surfactant secretion and bronchiole function in preclinical research.
- Clinical trials have also demonstrated the beneficial effects of English ivy on supporting respiratory function in children. A mucilaginous herb, marshmallow contains polysaccharides that coat the mucosal lining of the respiratory tract. Clinical research supports its traditional use as a demulcent, promoting oropharyngeal mucosal health and providing soothing comfort to the airway.
- Kids English Ivy Syrup also includes elderberry, an herb well-recognized for its high anthocyanin content. Elderberry is traditionally used to help maintain a healthy immune system, providing specific support to the upper respiratory tract.
- Kids English Ivy Syrup is a convenient and natural way of supporting upper respiratory function and mucosal comfort in children.
|Each Teaspoon (5 ml) Contains:|
|Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis) Root Extract 4:1 (DHE 500 mg)||125 mg|
|English Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Extract 4-7:1 (DHE 160-280 mg)||40 mg|
|European Elder (Sambucus Nigra ) Fruit Extract 16:1 (DHE 400 mg)||25 mg|
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Glycerin, xylitol, natural flavour, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.