Ionic Foot Detoxification | Service (45 minutes)
Appointment Location: 526 Birchbank Ave, Corunna ON N0N 1G0
What are the benefits of Ionic Foot Detoxification Therapy?🦶
- ✅Purging of heavy metals
- ✅A more balanced pH level
- ✅Reduced total body inflammation
- ✅Purging of yeast
- ✅Skin Improvement
- ✅Improved Lung Function
- ✅Reduced tobacco and air pollution build-up
- ✅Detoxification of the kidneys, gallbladder & liver
- ✅Increased energy
- ✅Parasite cleansing
- ✅Enhanced bowel & immune system function
- ✅Improved circulation
- ✅Improved joint function
- ✅Improved well-being
- ✅Detoxification in this manner has its origins dating back 5000 years to the Eastern Indian traditions of Ayurvedic medicine. 🌈
How does the Ionic Foot Bath work? Through a process called electrolysis, the water in an Ionic Foot Bath (in combination with added sea salt) is charged by negative ions. Toxins are positively charged particles, and as they circulate through the blood in the region of the foot, they are then naturally drawn to the opposite charged ions where the feet are submersed. Initiated through the attraction of opposite charges and facilitated through both osmosis and diffusion, any positively charged toxins are drawn to the negatively charged ions and are pushed out of the body through the pores of the feet. When you begin to see the colour of your water change, that is a visual way to see accumulated toxins from your body being released into the bath.
🌟What do the colours of the water mean?
Conditions that are related to toxic congestion in the body include:
- Kidney or Bladder issues (Cystitis)
- Lung issues (Emphysema, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma)
- Skin conditions (Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
🌟What should I expect after an Ionic Foot Bath Detoxification session? Most clients experience a general sense of well-being following each session, which may include increased energy, calmness, and a clearer thought process. Please eat and drink plenty of water before you come, but be comfortable.
🌟Who can safely undergo Ionic Foot Detoxification? This service is only deemed safe for those 10 years of age and older. Please do not book this service if you are a minor, or for anyone under the age of 10. Clients under the age of 18 years of age will require the consent of their parent or legal guardian for this service.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
- This service is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays only, in person. Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling any appointments; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment once you are booked.
Additional Appointment Information:
- Clients who have not yet filled out our Ionic Foot Detoxication Waiver, please arrive at your scheduled appointment 5-10 minutes early to fill it out.
- If you have already filled out a waiver, please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time, as appointments are scheduled in 45 minute intervals.
- Email: email@example.com
- COVID-19 Regulations-Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority. Wear a mask and use hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting your appointment.
- The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.