Homeopathic Consultation | Stacy Howe 🌟
What to Expect from your Initial Homeopathic Consultation? An initial Homeopathic Consultation with Stacy Howe lasts two hours. Each client is required to fill out a questionnaire prior to their appointment. Knowing your blood type is required. Full dietary advice is provided. Each client is provided with a monthly protocol in which to follow, designed specifically to assist their body to heal itself. Each medical protocol lasts roughly 4-8 months, sometimes shorter or longer depending upon the nature of each pre-existing health condition(s). Homeopathic remedy fees are separate. Monthly follow-ups are required ($75/hour) to monitor client progress. Clients can also book in more frequently if necessary. Appointments are available direct in-person, FaceTime or Skype. My job is to assist your body to heal itself.
What Is Homeopathy? 🌱 Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has been in use for over 200 years. It is unique in that it treats each person as a whole unit (mind/body/spirit), rather than simply treating one’s physical or emotional symptoms in isolation. Homeopathy has been shown to be profoundly effective at improving physical health & overall well-being. Homeopaths treat each patient as unique in order to find specific remedies that most closely resemble the symptoms he/she is experiencing. Homeopathic Medicine is all about finding the root cause of disease in the body, in order to promote healing, balance and harmony. In homeopathy, we look for the remedy that best matches the totality of symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Homeopathic remedies are made from highly energetic natural sources such as plants and minerals, which are given in such a way to elevate one’s healing potential. They are completely safe, can be used by adults and children, and have no negative side effects. Book your Wellness Consult today with Stacy Howe today, and see for yourself the power of all-natural homeopathic based remedies.
In-person Appointments: 526 Birchbank Ave, Corunna ON N0N 1G0
This service is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in person or through Skype or FaceTime. Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment once you have booked.
Before booking your consultation, carefully read the directions below:
- 🌟After booking your Homeopathic Consultation, you will be required to complete a Homeopathic Consultation Liability Waiver; clients under the age of 18 years of age will require the written consent of their legal parent or legal guardian for this service.
- 🌟All clients will also required to complete an extensive Homeopathic Questionnaire. Please read the following carefully:⬇️
- 🌟The Homeopathic Questionnaire is required to better understand each client, and is imperative to the consultation. Please take your time filling it out, but ensure its submission at least one week prior to your scheduled appointment date.
- 🌟There are two ways to fill out this Questionnaire. It is available as an Online Form (currently unavailable)and as a PDF Document.
- 🌟At this time, when using the online form there is no option to save your work; you will not be able to leave the page without losing your progress. It is imperative that you set aside enough time to fill it out in its entirety. Alternatively, the PDF document can be downloaded, edited & saved at your convenience.
- 🌟Blood Type: Knowing your blood type is required for proper Wellness Questionnaire submission. If you are unaware of your specific Blood Type (O, A, B, AB), please make the necessary arrangements with your healthcare practitioner to find out. Simply request a requisition for a blood draw, and you will be sent to the lab. Blood draw results will be sent to your healthcare practitioner within roughly one week. If you are a blood donor, your blood type will be located on your Blood Donor Card.
- 🌟Upon their proper completion, please email your Homeopathic Consultation Liability Waiver & Homeopathic Questionnaire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🌟Please note that this service is only available for Canadian Residents, as homeopathic remedies can not be shipped outside of Canada. Also, for those clients in need of remedy shipment, a separate invoice will be sent to you via email for the full cost of remedies, tax and shipment. Once these fees have been paid in full, remedies will be sent out via Canada Post to the client in need.
- If you have any questions, or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com.