Initial Homeopathic Consultation (Chronic Conditions) | 3 hours
- The Initial Homeopathic Consultation is 3 hours @ C$250, In-Person, Online/Video with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe. Knowing your blood type is required.
Working With Homeopathic Practitioner: Stacy Howe
If you are like most of my patients, you’re ready for a new approach to your health care. You’ve probably been to multiple doctors or specialists only to be told that either everything is fine, or that there’s no cure. You’ve also most-likely searched the internet looking far-and-wide for real answers, because you know the advice you've already been given just doesn't feel right for you. If you're ready to feel like yourself again, then you’ve come to the right place.
I believe that homeopathic medicine is the medicine of the future. It’s the most effective method I’ve ever used to help my patients regain their health and start to feel alive again.🍃
I'm confident as your Homeopathic Practitioner I can help you to achieve balanced health and wellness, using safe and effective homeopathic solutions. Patients who work with me experience a new found understanding of what true healing, health and wellness actually feels like. They start to feel happy again, have more energy, gain a youthful appearance, and they're back doing the activities they love.
So if you're ready to feel amazing again, let's work together to reclaim your health so you can start living the life you actually deserve!
See full service details below.
What to Expect from your Initial Homeopathic Consultation?
- The initial consultation is our first visit together where we'll do a deep dive into your current health concerns, wellness goals, past medical history, family history, and your diet.
- We'll also discuss multiple factors which can impact health such as vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid deficiencies, dehydration, stress, lack of sleep and exercise, digestion and hormones.
- The homeopath will collect an entire symptom picture in order to carefully select homeopathic remedies which most closely match your case.
- At the end of the visit, you'll go home with a treatment plan specifically designed to address your health concerns so you can finally start healing and feeling your best.
- Monthly 1 hour follow-up visits are required with Stacy @ C$95 to monitor patient progress. Book in under Services.
- The initial homeopathic consultation is for chronic conditions of the body (6+ months old).
- Knowing your blood type is required. Homeopathic remedy fees are separate. Each patient be required to complete a Consultation Questionnaire Form, Payment Agreement & Liability Waiver.
- Please take your time filling it out, but ensure its submission at least SEVEN business days prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a change of appointment.
- There are two ways to fill out this Questionnaire. It is available as an Online Form and as a PDF Document.
- At this time, when using the online form there is no option to save your work, and you won’t be able to leave the page without losing your progress. It’s intended to be filled out in one sitting.
If you're dealing with an Acute Condition, please book in for an Acute Visit.
- The Acute Visit is 45 minutes @ C$95, In-Person, Online/Video chat, with Stacy.
- Acute Conditions have occurred for 0-6 months, and may include (but are not limited to): common cold/flu, sore throat, fevers, toothaches, yeast infections, ear infections, burns, skin rashes, stings, and bites.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Blood Type: If you're unaware of your specific Blood Type (O, A, B, AB), please make the necessary arrangements with your healthcare practitioner to find out. Simply request a requisition for a blood draw.
- Location: 526 Birchbank Ave, Corunna ON N0N 1G0
- Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment once you have booked.
- Please note that this Service is only available for Canadian Residents, as homeopathic remedies can not be shipped outside of Canada. For those patients in need of remedy shipment, a separate invoice will be sent to you for cost of remedies, tax and shipment.
- Remedies are sent Canada Post.
- Homeopathy is an essential service, and is now covered by many private insurance providers.
HoweWell.com — All Rights Reserved.