HMF Neuro Capsules | Genestra
(60 Vegetable Capsules)
Build your brain to gut connection!🙋♀️
HMF Neuro Probiotic Capsules is a combination of five strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. The human intestinal tract normally contains more than 400 bacterial species, although its composition can be altered by diet, stress, medication, and age.✨
HMF Neuro Capsules contain ingredients designed to soothe the brain‚ strengthen the brain to gut connection, all while helping to combat the overgrowth of bad intestinal bacteria.
The probiotics in HMF Neuro Capsules include:⤵️
- 💖Two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus‚ to reduce yeast and fungal growth.
- 💖Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis‚ to help reduce toxin buildup and promote intestinal health.
- 💖Lactobacillus rhamnosus‚ which aids in digestion and promotes the absorption of the nutrients you eat.
- 💖L-Glutamine‚ which is an amino acid that is known to increase memory and soothe erratic behaviour.
- Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. This improves organ system function and immunity.
- Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used bacterial strains, and are safe and effective for both adults and children.
- Probiotics enhance gastrointestinal health. Especially suited for those with past/present antibiotic use.
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63).
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose.
- Genestra HMF probiotics help improve the signals your brain sends to your gut, and back. This improves mood, mental clarity, nutrient absorption, thyroid health, and boosts immunity.
- Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take one capsule 15 minutes before meals, or at least three hours before or after taking antibiotics (or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner).
- Risk Information: If you have immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Please be advised that Howe Well follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.
- If taken daily, a bottle of HMF Neuro Capsules provides an approximate one-month supply for adults‚ or a two month supply for children.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
- Store under refrigeration (below 8 degrees).
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat‚ starch‚ gluten‚ soy‚ artificial colouring or flavouring‚ antimicrobial preservatives‚ dairy or animal products. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources‚ free of preservatives and additives.
- HMF Neuro Capsules are a natural treatment option for minor neurological conditions you or your children may have. This supplement provides a source of the good bacteria‚ also known as probiotics‚ your gut needs. Research has shown that people with these disorders have too many bad bacteria in their intestines. An overgrowth of bad bacteria in the intestines may make it so that your body is unable to rid itself of toxins‚ which can lead to behavioural problems and digestive upset. Probiotic supplements combat the overgrowth of bad bacteria in your intestines and support intestinal health.
- The intestines are essential barriers that selectively allow absorption and promote the excretion of hazardous substances. Probiotics prevent pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the pH and stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides in the intestine. In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier. They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase mucin release, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells. Together, this decreases the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.