HMF Forte Probiotics | Genestra
(60 Vegetable Capsules)
Do you get enough probiotics in your daily diet? For many people nowadays‚ the answer is no. They’re contained in a variety of foods and drinks: yogurt‚ miso soup‚ fermented vegetables like cabbage‚ kefir‚ and tempeh. A lot of manufacturers are also enriching their products with additional probiotics. Even then‚ you may still not get enough of the healthy bacteria your digestive tract needs. The most important part of any nutritional regimen is consistency. A convenient supplement‚ such as HMF Forte vegetable capsules‚ makes maintaining that schedule simple.
- The two strains of lactobacillus acidophilus provided by HMF Forte are Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis. Along with fructo-oligosaccharides‚ they work to fight the “bad” bacteria that allow pathogens to enter your body and compromise your immune system.
- In addition‚ this combination promotes a healthy balance of bacteria in your digestive system.
- HMF Forte is a high-level maintenance formula especially suited for those taking oral contraceptives‚ antibiotics‚ steroids‚ or other hormones that interact with normal probiotic supplements. It’s also recommended for those that have compromised immune systems.
- If you’re a vegan‚ HMF Forte is an ideal supplement. Seroyal has made sure that 100% of the material that goes into making these capsules is sourced from vegetables‚ as opposed to animal products.
- Adults and Children (6 years and older): Take one capsule two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Risk Information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Probiotic supplements‚ such as HMF Forte‚ last for up to six months at room temperature. However‚ if you want to keep them fresh for longer periods of time‚ keeping them in the refrigerator is advised.
- At the recommended dosage of two capsules per day‚ this economical bottle of 120 vegetable capsules should last you about two months.
Ingredients: Serving Size: 1 Capsule.
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Probiotic Consortium 10 Billion CFU / *
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-24)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 100mg / *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose‚ hypromellose‚ silica‚ magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat‚ starch‚ gluten‚ soy‚ artificial coloring or flavoring‚ antimicrobial preservatives‚ dairy or animal products.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources‚ free of preservatives and additives. Ideal for Vegans.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.