HMF Baby F (Formula Fed) Probiotics | Genestra (66g) Powder
Refrigerated Probiotic powder supplement for ‘formula’ fed babies, which provides 10 billion CFU per dose. Supports gastrointestinal health, the development of organs, and favourable gut flora to enhance immunity.
- HMF Baby F probiotic supplement for formula-fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which helps to support gastrointestinal health.
- In a recent clinical trial, infants aged 0-6 months who were supplemented with probiotics strains included in this formula, did not experience any increase in adverse event incidence, number of visits to the doctor, or mother’s assessment of infant health.
- HMF Baby F contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS), a fibre similar to oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk. HMF Baby F provides additional microflora support with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and galactooligosaccharides (GOS), a prebiotic fibre similar to oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk.
- HMF Baby F's powder dissolves easily into milk, formula, or water.
- Please be advised that Howe Well follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.
- Children (0-2 years): In a bottle or glass, add one scoop of HMF Baby F powder to formula and mix. Add to bottles 1-3x daily, or at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. This product can also be added to water if appropriate for child age.
- Risk Information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness.
- Store under refrigeration (below 8 degrees).
Ingredients: Each scoop (1.1g) Contains: Probiotic Consortium.... 10 Billion CFU, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Guaranteed to contain no wheat, starch, gluten, soy, artificial colours or flavours or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.