HMF Baby B (Breast Fed) Probiotics | Genestra (6g) Powder🌟
HMF Baby B probiotic supplement for ‘breast’ fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which helps to support gastrointestinal health.
In a recent clinical trial, infants aged 0-6 months who were supplemented with HMF Baby B’s probiotic formula, did not experience any increase in adverse event incidence, number of visits to the doctor, or mother’s assessment of infant health.✅
- Probiotic supplement for breast fed babies.
- Provides 10 billion CFU per dose.
- Helps support gastrointestinal health, organ system development, and immunity.
- Promotes favourable gut flora.
- Must be kept refrigerated.
- Please be advised that Howe Well follows all manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.
Directions: Children (0-2 years): In a bottle or glass, add one scoop of HMF Baby F powder to breast milk and mix. Add to bottles 1-3x daily, or at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. This product can also be added to water if appropriate for child age.
- Risk Information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness.
- Store under refrigeration (below 8 degrees).
Guaranteed to contain no wheat, starch, gluten, soy, artificial colours or flavours or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.