HFE Ovarian Drops | Genestra (30ml)💜
HFE Ovarian Drops is a unique homeopathic organotherapy preparation synergistically formulated to restore and maintain a healthy female reproductive system. Stress‚ environmental contaminants‚ excessive alcohol and antibiotic use‚ along with a diet high in sugar‚ carbohydrates and fats can contribute to disturbances of the reproductive system.
- ✅HFE Ovarian Drops are indicated for symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome‚ including irritability‚ anxiety and weight gain; for uterine cramps and miscarriages; and for low libido‚ ovarian and uterine cysts‚ and fibrocystic breast conditions.
✅HFE Ovarian Drops are a homeopathic preparation of multiple organotherapy remedies, botanicals and minerals in a convenient liquid format that simplifies dosing.
✅Homeopathic preparation with rabbit ovary, adrenal and uterus, and botanicals. Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy.
- Adults and Adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
- Store in cool, dry place.
Ingredients: Each drop contains equal parts of: Ovarinum (Ovary) 10X, Uterinum (Uterus) 10X, Surreninum (Adrenal Gland) 10X, Viburnum opulus (Highbush Cranberry) 2X, Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) 4X, Caulophyllum thalictroides (Blue Cohosh) 4X, Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) 4X, Helonias dioica (False Unicorn) 4X, Apis mellifica (Honey Bee) 5X, Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens (Yellow Jessamine) 8X, and Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate) 10X.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.