- Come see Stacy for a ‘Dietary Consult’ based upon your blood type, and you'll quickly learn just ’howe’ easy it is to choose highly beneficial, medicinally healing foods for your body.
- Stacy teaches you ’howe’ to heal from the inside out! 💃 If you want to loose weight naturally, strengthen your gut health, improve immunity, slow down aging, resolve problematic skin issues (acne, psoriasis, and eczema), all while feeling way more energy overall in your life, than this consult is right for you! Learn recipe tricks, how to shop organically, read food labels, and more!
- Knowing this information is life changing!🦋 Stop guessing which foods are healthy for you, and know for 100% certainty for the rest of your life! When the body is supplied with the correct organic nutrient-rich foods, we remain balanced and healthy.
This Dietary Consult plays an important role in correcting nutritional imbalances on a cellular level, which is fundamental to the prevention and treatment of many common ailments.
- Stacy also teaches you proper food combinations, acid base pH balance, how our food is linked to karma, and the most effective way to wash your fruits, vegetables & fish.
- Our diet must be as individual as we are! This information is what we should have been taught our whole lives!!🌈
- Consults last roughly two hours and may be booked:
- In-person at Birchbank Avenue, Corunna Ontario N0N 1G0.
- Skype or FaceTime.
Before booking your Dietary Consultation, please read the directions below:⤵️
- Blood Type: Knowing your blood type is required for this service. If you are unaware of your specific Blood Type (O, A, B, AB), please make the necessary arrangements with your healthcare practitioner to find out. — Simply request a requisition for a blood draw, and you will be sent to a lab ex) Life Labs. Blood draw results will be sent to your healthcare practitioner within roughly one week. If you are a blood donor, your blood type will be located on your Blood Donor Card. Home test kits are also available.
- Please complete the (Dietary) Consultation Waiver below.
- For your convenience there is an online form or a downloadable pdf version.
- This service is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, in person, through Skype or FaceTime. Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment, once you have booked.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those clients who require remedy shipment after your consult, a separate Payment Invoice will be sent to you via email, for the full cost of remedies, tax and applicable shipment. Once these fees have been paid, remedies will be sent out via Canada Post, or another courier service; when and if applicable.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.