Food-grade 35% Pure Hydrogen Peroxide | Sprout Master (160ml or 460ml)🍃
The makeup of hydrogen peroxide is distilled water with an extra molecule of oxygen attached which formulates H2 + O2 = H2O2.
H2O2 destroys all micro-organisms naturally. It is effective at neutralizing viruses, bacteria and parasites. H2O2 is also environmentally friendly because its waste byproducts are simply oxygen and water. Clean fruits and veggies, treat ear infections and toe nail fungus, sprout seeds, sanitize groceries & countertops, naturally bleach clothing and much more!
How to make a 3% Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide Solution from initial 35% strength: A 3% solution of H2O2 can be made by adding one part of 35% H2O2, to eleven parts of water. 💦 Parts for this dilution can be anything you want (ounces, teaspoons, tablespoons, etc). Just make sure the dilution is (11:1) to make a properly diluted 3% H202.
Directions: Please note the difference between 35% solution hydrogen peroxide and 3% solution hydrogen peroxide for each use below.
- ✅Fruit & Vegetable Wash: Add 1/2 cup 3% H202 or (1/2 oz. of 35%) to a 1/2 sink full of cold water. Soak 20 minutes & rinse. This process prolongs freshness. If time is a problem, spray with a solution of 3%. Let stand for a few minutes & rinse.
- ✅To Freshen Kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% in the kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It disinfects all surfaces and is totally environmentally friendly.
- ✅In the Dishwasher: Add 4-6 oz. of 3% H202 (or 1/2oz.of 35% H202) to your regular washing formula.
- ✅Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 ounce 3% (or 15-20 drops of 35%) to 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of H202 each time you rinse the seeds.
- ✅House and garden plants: Put 1 oz 3% H202 in 1 qt of water. Mist & water. Fresh cut flowers love it.
- ✅Garden Spray: Mix 8 oz black strap molasses or white sugar, and 8 oz 3% (or 3/4oz. of 35%) H202/gallon.
- ✅Humidifiers/Vaporizers: Use 1 pint of 3% H202 (or 2 oz. of 35%) to 1 gal of water.
- ✅Washing/Laundry: Add 10 oz. of 3% (or 1oz. of 35%) to your wash in place of bleaches.
✅Rejuvenating Bath: Use 2–4 quarts of 3% H202 (or 6- 14oz of 35%) to a tub of water. Detoxifying bath same as above only add ½ cup sea salt, ½ cup of baking soda, or Epsom salts and soak for 20 min.
- ✅Foot Soak: Use 1-2 oz of 35% per gallon of water. For athlete's foot soak nightly until condition abates.
- ✅Wound Cleanser: A 3% H202 solution can be used to clean most human or animal wounds.
- ✅Toothpaste & Mouthwash: Use baking soda and add enough 3% H202 to make a paste or dip your brush in 3% H202 and brush. For mouthwash, use 3% H202 with either Aloe Vera or chlorophyll to flavour. Restrict usage if there are mercury amalgams in the mouth.
- The above information sheet is solely to inform and educate. It is intended that our readers will use this information presented in co-operation with recommended reading and health professionals.
Warning, Safety & Storage Tips:
- Accidents can occur with H202 concentrate when safety precautions are not taken and directions are not followed. For this reason, we want to stress some safety and storage tips. Read them carefully and review the way you handle the concentrate to determine whether changes must be made with your handling procedure. When handling 35% H202, have water immediately accessible in case of accidents.
- When using 35% Hydrogen Peroxide avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wear gloves when handling and protective eye wear. May cause blindness if splashed in eyes; rinse immediately and throughly if necessary. May cause burns and white spots if splashed on skin; white spots will fade fairly quickly if you immediately rinse with cold water. Wash hands thoroughly anytime after handling.
- *Natural Resources Canada has made it MANDATORY to request identification upon the purchase of any size of 35% Food Grade H2O2. Please view detailed information here PDF FILE.
- Please provide your Drivers License # and intended use of the product during the checkout process so that we can process your order without delay.
- For best storage conditions, both 35% and diluted 3% H202 should be kept cool, refrigerated, or in the freezer.
- Keep 35% H202 concentrate out of the reach of children at all times. Leave in a safe place in the back of your fridge or freezer out of their reach.
- Never transfer the concentrate into unlabeled or improperly labeled containers.
- If 35% H202 concentrate is accidentally spilled on the skin, flush the area immediately with running water. May cause blindness if splashed in eyes, flush immediately with water.
- If 35% H202 concentrate is accidentally ingested, drink large amounts of water to dilute. Stay upright and contact your doctor. It could be toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength.
- Always read and follow the label. Contact your healthcare practitioner if necessary.
- This product is a 35% solution hydrogen peroxide and should NOT be confused with a pre-diluted 3% solution hydrogen peroxide solution that is called for in most applications. 35% food-grade or ultra pure grade Hydrogen Peroxide should also NOT be confused with 6% Beautician Grade, 30% Reagent Grade, 30%-32% Electronic Grade or 35% Technical Grade.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.