Evening Primrose Oil benefits:⬇️
- Evening Primrose Oil helps to balance female hormones, and benefits all four blood types.
- It soothes and moisturizes the skin, scalp, and hair while enhancing overall elasticity.
- Helps to boost immunity.
- It helps to promote a healthy, clear, acne-free rejuvenated complexion by addressing roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation.
- It facilitates the healing process by helping to reduce the appearance of scars, while calming inflammation.
- Helps to heal eczema.
- Helps to relieve monthly PMS symptoms.
- Minimizes breast pain.
- Improves hot flashes.
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- Evening Primrose Oil is reputed to ease headaches, dizziness, muscular aches, weakness, tiredness, slowed reflexes, and irritability.
- Helps to relieve joint pain, inflammation and stiffness.
- It is also believed to promote clear-headedness, decisiveness and concentration, while improving coordination, memory, sensuality, and vigour.
- It helps to improve overall heart and cardiovascular health.
These softgels are a convenient way to promote the absorption of the nutrients in your diet. The active ingredients include:
Evening primrose seed oil—from the seed of the primrose plant; helps to balance female hormones.
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)—an omega-6 fatty acid that helps maintain a healthy blood pressure‚ while relieving allergy symptoms‚ and promoting overall health.
Linoleic acid—an omega-6 fatty acid that helps to promote overall skin health.
Oleic acid—a fatty acid that supports a healthy heart.
Each Capsule ContainsEvening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Seed Oil 1300 mg *Yielding GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) 130 mg
LA (Linoleic Acid) 960 mg
OA (Oleic Acid) 70 m
PA (Palmitic Acid) 78 mg
Adults: Take one capsule two times daily with meals‚ or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
The statements provided throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition, are breast feeding or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use