✨Cheladonium Plex Liquid | Genestra (30ml)
Ingredients & Features:
- Chelidonium Plex 🌟 is an all-natural supplement that was developed to detoxify your hepatic system (liver)‚ renal system (kidneys)‚ and other organs.
- Composed of: Chelidonium majus (Celandine), an herb that is said to decrease obstructions of the liver and gallbladder - ex) gallstones.
- Carduus marianus (Milk thistle)‚ an herb that works to clear obstructions to the spleen and liver.
- Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod)‚ an herb used to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- UNDA Plex Remedies are condition-specific homeopathic specialties prepared in low dilutions and are recommended for both acute and chronic ailments.
- This remedy also helps treat skin discolouration and skin blotches.
- Adults (12 years and older): Take 15 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (1-11 years): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Infants (0-11 months): Take 2 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, the resume general dosing.
- Risk Information: If symptoms persist or worse, consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Always read and follow the label. Contact your healthcare practitioner if necessary.
- Safety sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.