Camilia: Homeopathic Teething Remedy | Boiron
x30 (1ml) Sterile & Drinkable Unit-Doses
In need of a really effective natural teething remedy? Then look no further! 🌟
This amazing homeopathic product relieves symptoms associated with teething including: painful gums, irritability and restlessness. It also helps relieve minor digestive disorders including diarrhea, also associated with teething.
Intended for Children: 1 month to 30 months🤱
- Hold child in a seated position.
- Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents of single-use dose into mouth. Keep the remaining doses in the pouch.
- Give 3 to 6 unit-doses per 24 hours, during 3 to 8 days.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen‚ or if inflammation‚ fever or rash develops. After administering‚ discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Risk Information: If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days, consult a health care practitioner to confirm that symptoms are related to teething.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps‚ inner foil pouch‚ and single-use container are not intact. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
- Keep any remaining unit-doses stored in original storage pouch.
- Always read and follow the label.
- Chamomilla vulgaris 9CH, Phytolacca decandra 5CH, Rheum officinale 5CH.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS - Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability.
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS - Relieves painful gums.
- Rheum 5C HPUS - Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething.
- The letter HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- **C‚ K‚ CK‚ and X are homeopathic dilutions.
Non-Medicinal Ingredient: Purified water.
- Benzocaine Free
- No Dye
- No Sugar