Calendula Cream: Topical | UNDA (40g)
Your skin is subject to a lot of abuse on a daily basis. Exposure to sun‚ wind‚ and pollution all can take a toll on your skin. On top of that‚ your skin may have to deal with trauma from accidental injuries. Usually‚ your skin can heal on its own without any intervention; however‚ applying a topical product containing Calendula may help speed up the healing process.💜
- ✅Calendula is an herb that has long been used for its skin healing properties. It may encourage faster wound healing‚ soothe irritation‚ and minimize the formation of scars.
- ✅Another advantage of calendula is that it's appropriate for even the most sensitive of skin.
- ✅Calendula Cream is a natural topical healing cream that has been formulated to promote healthy skin and encourage skin repair.
- ✅You may benefit from using this cream if you have dry or cracked skin‚ rashes‚ pimples‚ sunburns‚ minor burns‚ or minor wounds.
- ✅This cream is useful for nursing mothers because it can soothe sore nipples‚ as well as double as a diaper rash cream for your baby's irritated bottom.
- Adults: Apply a small amount on the affected area two to three times daily.
- Children: Reduce application to once daily, and follow adult directions.
- Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read and follow the label.
- Sealed for your protection and product freshness. Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) Flowering Tops‚ which may encourage skin repair‚ soothe skin irritations‚ promote clear skin‚ and reduce scarring.
- Rosae extracta‚ which may help encourage skin repair.
- Lanolin base‚ which may help moisturize the skin.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, cetostearyl alcohol, rose extract.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.