Belladonna 200CH: Pellets (one vial) | UNDA Homeopathic Remedy
Indication: Homeopathic remedy for childhood fevers. High fevers with rapid and sudden on-set are well suited for Belladonna. Cheeks are normally flushed, and the skin is hot to the touch.
- Adults and Children Older then 2 years: Take 3 to 5 pellets (granules) 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- For Children under 2 years: Shake to dissolve 3-5 pellets (granules) in 10ml of water. Use glsss dropper to assist with dilution and your child’s oral ingestion.
- 60ml or 120ml amber glass droppers are available: https://howewell.com/products/browndropper
- Acute Fever Dose: Dissolve 3-5 pellets in roughly 10ml water = one dose. Shake before use, and give under the tongue.
- Often used in replace of children’s tylenol.
- Doses can be re-administered every half hour to an hour, or as otherwise required. Monitor your child’s temperate often. Keep your child well hydrated. If fever persists, visit your healthcare practitioner.
- Vial contains approximately 140-granule (pellets).
- Risk Information: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken. If pregnant or breastfeeding‚ ask a health professional before use. Always monitor your child's temperature, and maintain hydration.
Ingredient: Belladonna 200CH (Deadly nightshade whole plant)
Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose‚ Lactose
- Common name: Deadly nightshade
- Confirmation: Heavy perspiration
- Improved by: Rest
- Aggravated by: Light‚ noise‚ touch
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.