- Convenient 450ml Liquid B-Complex.
- Natural tangerine-cherry flavour.🍒
- Helps to maintain cognitive function, normal immune function, and energy production.
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin. The cells inside your body‚ including skin and hair cells‚ are continuously dying and being replaced with new cells. B12 is essential for RNA and DNA synthesis and cell reproduction. Having too little B1‚ B2‚ B3‚ B5‚ B9‚ and/or B12 can lead to a variety of skin disorders: for example‚ acne‚ dryness‚ or dermatitis.
- Assists in normal growth and development, as well as in the formation of red blood cells.
- Liquid B-Complex provides choline, a lipotrope that helps support liver function, plus inositol, an important second messenger and component of the phospholipid cell membrane.
- Helps to prevent thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin and pantothenic acid deficiency.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamin)‚ B7 (biotin)‚ and B9 (folic acid) are used by the body to promote the proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. These vitamins metabolize carbohydrates‚ fats‚ and proteins into glucose; the body then uses glucose to provide you with energy. Vitamin B7 is especially important in this process‚ since a deficiency in B7 can result in low blood sugar levels.
- Vitamins B2‚ B3‚ and B6 also promote a healthy digestive tract. These vitamins help produce hydrochloric acid‚ which helps to break down food within the digestive system. If you’re deficient in any of these B vitamins‚ you may suffer from digestive issues and a lack of other essential nutrients.
- Vitamins B1‚ B9‚ and B12 are essential to a healthy central nervous system. Research shows that a B9 deficiency has been linked to depression and other mental disorders‚ as well as certain birth defects.
- It has been suggested that B12 can promote memory‚ neurological functioning‚ and even emotional well-being. A deficiency in vitamin B12 can also lead to anemia or nerve damage. B12 is especially important for vegetarians and vegans‚ because these vitamins are not naturally found in plants.🌟
- Adults (over 12 years old): Shake well before each use. Take one teaspoon two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read and follow the label. Consult your healthcare practitioner if necessary.
- Risk Information: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant‚ breastfeeding‚ taking any medication‚ or have any health condition.
- Use only if safety seal is intact. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Servings Per Container: 90 - Amount Per Serving / % V
Total Carbohydrate 3g / 1%†
Total Sugars 1g / *
Includes 1g Added Sugars 3%†
Thiamin (As Thiamin Hydrochloride) 50mg / 4167%
Riboflavin 50mg / 3846%
Niacin (As Niacinamide) 75mg / 469%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 50mg / 2941%
Vitamin B12 (As Hydrochloride acetate/methylcobalamin) 75mcg / 3125%
Biotin 200mcg / 667%
Pantothenic Acid (As D-Panthenol) 75mg / 1500%
Choline (As Choline Chloride) 50mg / 9%
Chloride 60mg / 3%
Inositol 50mg / *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water‚ concentrated apple juice‚ glycerin‚ natural flavors‚ citric acid‚ rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract)‚ xanthan gum‚ potassium sorbate.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.