Arnica 200CH: Pellets (one vial) | UNDA Homeopathic Remedy💜
Indication: Temporary relief of minor bruising, muscle or joint aches and pains, caused by sport injuries, over-exercising, etc. Use for soft-tissue trauma.✅
- Adults and Children over 2 years: Take 3 to 5 pellets (granules) 2 to 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- For Children under 2 years: Dissolve pellets (granules) in a small amount of water; known as a homeopathic wet dose.
- We offer 60ml or 120ml amber glass droppers to administer wet doses to young children; if preferred.
- Acute Wet Dose: Dissolve 5 pellets in roughly 10ml water = one dose. Shake before use, and give under the tongue.
- Vial contains approximately 140-granule (pellets).
- Risk Information: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken, or if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you suffer from any severe health risk. Always ask your health professional prior to use.
Ingredient: Arnica Montana 30CH (Mountain arnica whole plant).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose‚ sucrose.
- It is common to have sore joints and muscles every now and then‚ especially after a day of working out or doing strenuous activity. However‚ if you’re experiencing aching or stiffness in your joints and muscles that lasts throughout the day on a regular basis‚ it could be more serious. The aching and swelling are usually the result of the body’s immune system attacking itself and responding with inflamed muscle tissue that limits your mobility and interferes with your daily routine. In addition‚ the soreness and inflammation may interfere with you getting a restful night’s sleep. For mild discomfort‚ you may want to consider taking a natural remedy like Arnica Montana 200C.
- Arnica 200CH may lessen pain and reduce the swelling of sore muscles with no risk of harmful side effects. Each granule provides arnica montana‚ which is also referred as leopard's bane. Arnica montana is derived from a flower in the daisy family‚ and may act as an antimicrobial that kills germs. It may also have anti-inflammatory properties that decrease pain and soothe muscle tissue. Used successfully since the 1500's for pain and soreness‚ arnica montana may be a natural and effective pain reliever for chronic pain associated with swelling and bruising from a fall or injury. It may even alleviate mouth soreness after dental work.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.