- 🌟A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- 🌟Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- 🌟Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- 🌟When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- 🌟Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- 🌟In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies.
- 🌟Amber is thought to bring good luck and is incredibly beautiful.
Size: Roughly 13" Length.
How do amber healing beads work? 💙 Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. Amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural. Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.
💦Can my child wear it in the pool or shower?Absolutely, it may even help with absorption!
✋Wearing vs. Chewing: Baltic Amber is effective when wearing it, not ingesting. Please don’t ever place in you or your child’s mouth. You can’t overdose on it, however it is a choking hazard.
🧐Are amber necklaces safe? As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp.
🤷♀️How long does Baltic Amber last? Your amber will last many lifetimes. The silk string or elastic will wear out before the beads ever do. If and when this happens, feel free to restring it or make it into something else fun and beautiful.
🚿How do I wash it? Wipe it with a damp cloth…. simple and effective.
- Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours.
- It is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion), and contains succinic acid, a natural pain relieving analgesic and healing agent.
- Amber warms against the body, and the succinic acid slowly absorbs through the skin helping with pain relief.
- Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Scientific research has shown that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothe inflamed areas.
- Safety Disclaimer ~ Please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, as it ‘may’ present a choking hazard.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.