Aerobic Oxygen® Drops | Oral Cleanse (60ml)
Aerobic Oxygen® is a true medical miracle! 🌟
For prevention and regeneration, this product gives your body what it needs to heal itself - oxygen. Simply add a few drops to your daily water to maximize your health!💦
This Aerobic Oxygen® is an excellent product for oral hygiene by helping to keep the teeth clean, while removing stains and fighting bad breath. Also known to improve shortness of breath, asthma, all inflammatory lung diseases (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema), and even all forms of cancer.
This product helps keep the oxygen in your bloodstream (Sp02) at 100%! Simply add a few drops to your drinking water daily. Oxygen makes the body thrive! A wonderful addition to your current health care regime, and to boosts cellular health. 💕
- ✅3x higher concentration for increased therapeutic potency.
- ✅Improves lung health.
- ✅Supports a healthy immune system.
- ✅Increases concentration of oxygen in the bloodstream.
- ✅Antimicrobial properties.
- ✅Supports healing of wounds when used internally or topically.
- ✅Supports concentration and alertness.
- ✅Calming for the nervous system.
- ✅Boosts cellular energy production.
- ✅Supports athletic performance.
- ✅Supports detoxification.
- ✅Safe for everyone, non-toxic, and no side-effects. 💖
- Adults (12 years and older): Ingest 3-5 drops per day by mixing into your water. Drops can be separated, or taken all at once. Oral Instructions: Mix 10 drops in 3 tsp of water, rinse mouth thoroughly for 60 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times per day.
- In case of irritation, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Aqua‚ Sodium Chlorite‚ Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate.
100% Stabilized Oxygen / Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free / Non-Toxic.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP OUTSIDE CANADA
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.