Acute Visit (Acute Conditions) | 45 minutes
- The Acute Visit is 45 minutes @ C$95, In-Person, Online/Video chat, with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe. This visit is perfect for those dealing with a common cold, flu, sore throat, fever, toothache, yeast infection, ear infection, burn, rash, stings, bites, etc.
- Acute conditions are those which have occurred from 0 - 6 months.
What to Expect from your Acute Visit?
- The Acute Visit is for anyone dealing with an acute health concern that they’d like addressed quickly and naturally. We'll also discuss multiple factors which can impact health such as vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid deficiencies, dehydration, stress, lacking sleep or exercise, digestion and hormones.
- Each patient will be required to complete an Acute Visit Questionnaire. Homeopathic remedy fees are separate, if applicable.
- For your convenience, the Acute Visit questionnaire is available Online or in a PDF document. Please take your time filling it out, but ensure its submission at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so may result in a change of appointment.
- At this time, when using the Online Form there is no option to save your work; so you will not be able to leave the page without losing your progress. It is recommended filling it out in one sitting.
- Homeopathy is now covered by most private insurance providers, and is considered an essential service in Canada.
- If you're ready to feel better fast naturally, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Patients under the age of 18 years will be required to have their legal parental guardian fill out the consultation form.
- Kindly give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment; failure to do so will result in your credit card being charged for the full appointment fee. By confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy. You will receive an email reminder and to confirm your appointment once you have booked.
- For those patients in need of homeopathic remedy shipment, a separate invoice will be sent to you for cost of remedies, tax and shipment.
- Remedies are sent Canada Post.
- Please note this Service is only available for Canadian Residents as homeopathic remedies can not be shipped outside of Canada.
- Location: 526 Birchbank Ave, Corunna ON N0N 1G0
HoweWell.com - All Rights Reserved.