Acerola Natural Vitamin C | 454g
- Acerola cherries contain more vitamin C than other fruits. Vitamin C helps you form strong collagen, skin, blood vessels and muscles, helps heal wounds, massively boosts immunity and keeps bones and teeth healthy.
- Vitamin C is not stored in the body, which means it needs to be replaced daily. For this reason, the National Institutes of Health recommends regularly consuming whole foods high in vitamin C content.
- A small serving of Acerola Cherry Powder, or drinking some pure acerola cherry juice, will more than suffice your daily vitamin C needs.
- As much as 17% of vitamin C - an Orange has about 0.05% from 1967 on, Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling recommended high doses of vitamin C (he took 18g daily).
- Acerola Cherry Powder also contains vitamin A naturally.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement.
- Energize your life, and boost your system!
- Best selling product.
Suggested Use: Adults take 3.2 (1 tsp) gram per day with a smoothie, water or juice. Store in a cool, dry, dark place out. Safe for all ages. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Risk Information: Please be aware of all product ingredients as Howe Well is not responsible for any adverse reactions associated with our products use. Contact your healthcare practitioner if necessary.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.