- 1. Our details
- 2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
- 3. Other documents governing your use of our website
- 4. Availability of our website
- 6. Your account details
- 7. Ownership of material on our website
- 8. Contents on our website as provided on a non-reliance basis.
- 9. Permitted use of materials on our website
- 10. Prohibited use of material on our website
- 11. Viruses and other harmful content
- 12. Links to other websites
- 13. Links to our website
- 14. TERMS OF SALE
- 15. DENIAL AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- 16. DENIAL OF INVOICE PAYMENT
- 17. INDEMNIFICATION
- 18. DISCLAIMERS
- 19. AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- 20. Governing law and jurisdiction
- 21. Copyright, credit and logo
- 22. REVIEWS
- 23. GIFT CERTIFIATES
- 24. RETURNS
- 25. Free Local Pick-up: Lambton County & Essex County Residents
- 26. Mobile Program Terms of Service
- Our address is 526 Birchbank Avenue, Corunna Ontario Canada NON 1G0.
- Our contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Howe Well also legally owns and operates the domain http://howewell.com; which is connected to http://howewell.ca.
- Our website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific location.
- Your access to our website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- Our website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of our website for any reason. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to our website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide customers with prior notice.
- At this time, our goods and services may be accessed by Canadian residents only. Although it may be possible to access our website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force or in any jurisdiction other than Canadian law. We also make no claims our website content will be available for users in other countries or states.
- If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
- Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a user name and password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of our website, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other websites, or any easily discoverable information about you. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
- You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration, and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email: email@example.com.
- All trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or is licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of our website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- Each customer/patient, user or viewer of our website, must seek their own independent professional healthcare advice before deciding to take any medical action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any content available on this website.
- We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website are accurate, up to date or complete.
9. Permitted use of materials on our website:
- The content on our website is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You are permitted to print or share any content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
- Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
- You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent. Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
- You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the website or to make the website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- For any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches applicable laws or regulations, whether local, or national;
- For any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- To conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorized by us;
- To upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- For the submission of any information about you, to us, if you are under the age of 18; or about any other person who is either: under the age of 18; or if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
- For the submission of any information which is considered ‘Sensitive Personal Information'. Sensitive personal information is information about you, or any other person, which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation. If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to the processing of that information, as such.
- We do not guarantee that this website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our website.
- We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
- You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
- You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
- You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
- You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
- We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
- Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. Use at your own risk. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
- Wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- You must not link to our website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
- We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
- By accessing howewell.com, or by utilizing any Howe Well good(s) and/or service(s), you thereby authorize implied consent that we do not intend to provide, either directly or indirectly, any form of medical diagnosis or cure, related to the health of our customers, users or website viewers. If you have any health related concerns, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, always speak to your healthcare practitioner prior to accessing any Howe Well goods or services offered.
- By accessing this website, and/or by utilizing any Howe Well services or goods (handcrafted or otherwise), you additionally consent your understanding that Stacy Howe of Howe Well (howewell.com), is in no way responsible for any adverse reactions associated with our products/services utilized.
- Please be aware that under no circumstances do we (www.howewell.com), offer refunds for any products or services after payment has been received. By utilizing our website, you are agreeing to this policy.
- ADDITIONALLY, NO USER OF THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR USER OF ANY HOWE WELL GOODS (HANDCRAFTED OR OTHERWISE), AND/OR SERVICES, SHOULD USE ANY INFORMATION GAINED, TO SELF-DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY HEALTH RELATED PROBLEM OR CONDITION(S); OR TO SELF-PRESCRIBE ANY REMEDY OR MEDICATION TO ANYONE ELSE.
- ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER PRIOR TO USING ANY PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD BY HOWE WELL DIRECTLY, INDIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; HOWEWELL.COM.
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF ALL PRODUCT INGREDIENTS PRIOR TO ORDERING, AND ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND/OR DIRECTIONS FOR USE PRIOR TO USING ANY HOWE WELL GOOD(S), AS STACY HOWE OF HOWE WELL (HOWEWELL.COM) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERSE REACTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR PRODUCTS USE.
- ADDITIONALLY, STACY HOWE OF HOWE WELL (HOWEWELL.COM) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERSE REACTIONS BELIEVED TO BE ASSOCIATED FROM ANY CONSULTATION SERVICE OFFERED, AND/OR IONIC FOOT DETOXIFICATION TREATMENT SERVICE UTILIZED AT LOCATION: 526 BIRCHBANK AVENUE, CORUNNA ONTARIO CANADA.
- Please consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to using any Howe Well (howewell.com) goods or services; if or when necessary.
- Please be advised that some of our preservative-free goods are handcrafted to order, and may take up to 1-2 weeks before shipment.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE REQUEST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ALONG WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION WHEN YOU BOOK ANY CONSULTATION SERVICE WITH HOWE WELL.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A WRITTEN CONSENT FOR EACH SERVICE PRIOR TO USE.
- CONSENT FORMS ARE PROVIDED AS PER EACH SERVICE, AND MUST FILLED OUT TRUTHFULLY AND IN FULL BEFORE ANY SERVICE (IN-PERSON, SKYPE AND/OR FACETIME) SHALL COMMENCE.
- Do to the intimate nature of our goods and services, we are unable to offer any returns.
- Howe Well (howewell.com) reserves the right to deny and cancel orders anytime after placement, for any reason, at our sole discretion. You will be notified by email, to the email address given during checkout of the decision made by us to cancel your order. Should your order be cancelled, we are not obligated to fulfill and/or ship your order. After cancellation has taken place, we will return all monies exchanged, back to the original payment method used during checkout.
- If you have received a Homeopathic Consultation (Acute/Chronic Conditions), a Private Session, and/or a Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consult, and have requested remedies to be ordered and sent to you through the Canada Post (or another applicable currier), you will receive a Howe Well 'Payment Invoice', which must be paid before any goods can be shipped.
- This invoice will be sent per Howe Well by the payment method 'Square', and is fully encrypted. You can also pay by electronic money transfer.
- You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on our website), agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following, (including as a result of your direct activities on our website or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of our website;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
- You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stacy Howe of Howe Well (howewell.com), as well as our subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, officers, directors, subcontractors, parents, spouses, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity, (including negligent or wrongful conduct) related to your use of our website.
- Howe Well (howewell.com) does not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- If you purchase any goods or services directly from us, or from our website, different exclusions of liability may apply. These are contained in our Terms of Sale.
- SUBJECT TO THE AFORESAID, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARENTS, SPOUSES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES; ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA; ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER); ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL; ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE; ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL; ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS; ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US.
- YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR GOODS, SERVICES, SUGGESTIONS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, GOOD, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US; HOWE WELL.
- All prices shown on this website are before any applicable tax. Howewell.com reserves the right to limit quantities and to correct errors or omissions prior to processing a purchase request. While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We do not warrant the accuracy of any specifications, pricing, warranty or other product information contained in our website and any information included is subject to change by howewell.ca at any time. Without limiting the generality of any other terms and conditions on this website, Howe Well (howewell.com) does not accept liability for any errors or omissions which may be found on this website or for unavailability of any product.
- OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
- OUR SERVICE;
- OUR WEBSITE CONTENT;
- USER CONTENT; OR
- SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OUR WEBSITE.
- IN ADDITION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
- BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE.
- WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
- Limitation of Liability: HOWE WELL (HOWEWELL.COM), AND ALL ITS AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE IF APPROPRIATE. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Howe Well owns, operates and restricts the unlawful use of our website (howewell.com) content, our business name, business logo, business trade-mark(s), business number, business HST number, product and service related information, as well as any other information specifically pertaining to Howe Well.
- By using our website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province, and/or you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our website, under you own discretion.
- This website (howewell.com), as controlled by Stacy Howe of Howe Well, has its primary head office within the Province of Ontario, Canada. At this time, Howe Well (howewell.com) goods and services (handcrafted or otherwise) can only be accessed from provinces and territories of Canada. By accessing our website, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of our website, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable to the Province of Ontario; without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily. You are responsible for complying with your own local and/or federal laws.
- Howe Well (howewell.com) is not required to support any website reviews, comments and/or opinions of customers, users or viewers of this website. Howewell.com reviews are moderated for appropriateness. Howe Well also assumes no responsibility or liability for any content posted by customers or any third party. Visitors may post reviews and comments so long as the content does not violate our 'Product Review Guidelines'. We reserve the right not to post a product and/or service review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for public forum
- Prices, advertisements, "spam" content or references to other products, offers, websites or competitors
- Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews (or their authors) posted on the product or service details page(s)
- Product reviews will not be posted if the reviewer does not have experience using the product or service. Product reviews must meet all guidelines and be written in English.
- A new review will appear on our site at a time after it has been reviewed and approved.
- Howe Well (howewell.com) reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit reviews.
- If you post a review, you grant Howe Well (howewell.com) the non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant howewell.com and sublicensees, the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if the so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, and that the content is accurate. You also acknowledge that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify howewell.com for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- Howewell.com reserves the right not to post any review at our sole discretion.
23. GIFT CERTIFICATES:
- Redemption: Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the Howewell.com website, http://howewell.com, toward the purchase of eligible products. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificate, the difference must be paid with an additional payment method. Howewell.ca may provide Gift Certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Certificates. If a gift certificate is associated with a customer account, the the customer can check the balance by using the link provided in their gift certificate email. For customers without Howe Well registered accounts, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to check your gift certificate balance.
- Limitations: Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificates, such as Howewell.com Gift Certificates or gift certificates issued by third parties.
- Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Certificate balances in a howewell.com account may not be transferred.
- Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- Fraud: Howewell.com will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is either redeemed through the howewell.ca website or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the howewell.com website.
- Due to the inherent raw content of our handcrafted products, we are unable to offer any returns.
- Please be aware of all product ingredients prior to ordering and use, as Howe Well is not responsible for any adverse reactions associated with our goods; handcrafted or otherwise.
25. Free Local Pick-up: Lambton County Residents:
- If you have chosen the free Lambton County local pick-up option, you will be notified when your order is ready. If you have booked in for any Howe Well service, you will receive a separate email with detailed service instructions.
26. Mobile Program Terms of Service
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 26, 2022
The Howe Well mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by (“Howe Well”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Howe Well’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Howe Well through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Howe Well. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +1(855) 906-2208 . You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Howe Well mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +1 (855) 906-2208 or email email@example.com
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice . https://howewell.com/pages/privacypolicy