- 1. Our details
- 2. Consent
- 3. Definitions
- 4. Collection of Information, including:
- a) Account Registration Information
- b) Purchase & Ordering Information
- c) Customer Service Communication Team Information
- e) Marketing & Advertising Communication Standards
- f) Email Notification Standards
- g) Statistical Data Analysis
- h) Fraud Detection
- i) Shared Personally Identifiable Information
- 5. Security of Personally Identifiable Information
- 6. Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
- 7. Customer Responsibility
- 9. Account Access
- 10. Text Marketing and Notifications
1. Our details: Howe Well has duly appointed a Privacy Officer.
- Customer: Includes viewers of this site, users of this site, buyers of products and/or services.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Any recorded information that can personally identify an individual, and may include his or her name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, age, sex, identifying number, or date of birth.
- a) Account Registration Information: In order to make any purchase through howewell.ca, we ask our customers to please register for an Account and provide personal information, such as first and last name, and email address.
- b) Purchase & Ordering Information: When you place an order for any product and/or service through Howe Well (HoweWell.com), we collect and store the following information in order to process your order: e-mail address, billing address, mailing address, phone number, IP address, howewell.ca password, personal favourites or preferences, order history, group, business or company affiliations, and payment and billing authorization information.
- c) Customer Service Communication Team: When you contact our Customer Service Communication Team via email or by telephone, please be advised that all conversation is recorded to ensure the efficiency of our service. Additionally, Howe Well (HoweWell.com) reserves the right to collect specific information from you throughout the course of each conversation to serve you better. Howe Well also collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of Survey Data Collection and Analysis, as well as for Contest Data Collection, Analysis & Winner Selection.
- e) Marketing & Advertising Communication Standards: If you 'opt-in' to receive electronic marketing communication from HoweWell.com, we promise to keep you up-to-date on new products, contests and promotions we're running, what new homeopathic & wellness related topics are being dropped on our 'Blog', as well as the various services we're offering. If preferred however, our customers are easily able to 'opt-out' of receiving electronic marketing communication from howewell.ca at any time. Simply 'opt-out' or unsubscribe to our emails by following the online instructions provided, or we can help you by contacting our Customer Service Communication Team, via email or by telephone.
- f) Email Notification Standards: Customers, users and viewers of this website may receive email notifications regarding howewell.ca products and/or services; if and when a customers e-mail preferences are applicable.
- g) Statistical Data Analysis: Howe Well (HoweWell.com) collects statistical data concerning the products and services being purchased through our website. This information is kept confidential; however, aggregate statistics will be kept by us, and may be made available to third parties for proper operation of our website. In most cases, we only collect Personally Identifiable information about our customers pertaining to their purchases made; or when a customer corresponds with us via email, or by telephone.
- h) Fraud Detection: Our system is designed to detect any suspicious or fraudulent activity on our website. Your IP address is reported by our web browser whenever you visit any page on our website. This information is then recorded and logged, along with your account registration information, and it is used, to prevent and help detect fraud.
5. Security of Personally Identifiable Information: The security of our customers Personally Identifiable Information is of the upmost importance here at Howe Well (HoweWell.com). We have implemented a variety of safety measures physically, technically, contractually and administratively, in order to protect our customers Personally Identifiable Information. Measures have also been taken to ensure that Howe Well (HoweWell.com) staff has only restricted or limited access to our customer's Personally Identifiable Information. Staff can only access such information if and when it is required to perform their necessary employment obligations and/or responsibilities.
6. Retention of Personally Identifiable Information: We retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long a period as required by law or as we may otherwise deem appropriate.
7. Customer Responsibility: Each Howe Well (HoweWell.com) customer is responsible for helping us to protect the illegal disclosure of their Personally Identifiable Information. We strongly advise our customers to never disclose their confidential howewell.ca account registration information, including most importantly their account password, or any other personal information provided confidentially to Howe Well, to any third parties. Please be advised that Howe Well (howewell.com) would never request our customers provide personal account information through email. If you suspect any fraudulent emails such as this, please contact our Customer Service Communication Team via email, or by telephone immediately.
9. Account Access: Each (HoweWell.com) customer has the right to request access of their Personally Identifiable Information from our website database system at any time. In order to provide such confidential customer information however, we kindly ask that our customers notify us with their written request via email, and we will gladly provide you with a copy of this information in accordance with applicable law. Howe Well (HoweWell.com) does reserve the right to withhold any requested customer Personal Identifiable Information if fraudulent activity is suspected or when permitted to withhold such information as applicable by Canadian law. With your help, our team is dedicated to keeping your Personal Identifiable Information safe, accurate, and up-to-date. It is the also responsibility of each Howe Well (HoweWell.com) customer/user to ensure their personal information is kept confidential from third parties, accurate and up-to-date.
10. By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.