Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ
What is Homeopathic Medicine?
- Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has been in use for over 200 years. It is unique in that it treats each person as a whole unit (mind/body/spirit), rather than simply treating one’s physical or emotional symptoms in isolation.
- Homeopaths treat each patient as unique in order to find specific remedies that most closely resemble the symptoms he/she is experiencing.
- Homeopathic Medicine is all about finding the root cause of disease in the body in order to promote healing, balance and harmony.
- Homeopathic remedies are made from highly energetic natural sources such as plants and minerals, which are given in such a way to elevate one’s healing potential. They are completely safe, can be used by adults and children, with no negative side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies are used to treat a wide range of conditions including: Acute Infections, Injuries, Chronic Diseases and Emotional Disorders.
- Homeopaths do not waste valuable time trying to make a diagnosis. They do not need to name the disease in order to help heal patients.
- All homeopathic remedies are highly diluted.
- Homeopathy is a system of medicine whose principles are older than Hippocrates himself.
- Homeopaths believe that prevention is better than a cure.
- Homeopathy is alive and well in many parts of the world.
- Homeopaths believe input is very easy, but output needs the most attention: Digestion, Circulation and Respiratory System.
- New Patient? Are you ready to step in the right direction towards improving your health? Contact the Howe Well team to help set up your Initial Homeopathic Consultation.
- Knowing your blood type is required. You’ll also be required to fill out an online or PDF homeopathic questionnaire, and have it submitted a minimum of SEVEN business days prior to your appointment.
- If you're ready to get your health back with the best natural system in the world, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe.
- Homeopathy is an essential service, and now covered by many private insurance providers.
What Can I Expect from My First Visit to a Homeopathic Practitioner?
- Your initial visit will be roughly three hours in length for any chronic condition. A very extensive patient history eliciting information about your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health is taken. Homeopathic Practitioner Stacy Howe will devise a treatment plan to help you to achieve your health and wellness goals. Monthly follow-ups are required, and can be booked under the Service tab. Stacy works with her patients to help heal the body, and restore balance. Acute conditions can also be treated under Acute Visits.
How Do I Pay for a Visit to a Homeopathic Practitioner?
- Visits to Homeopaths are not covered by OHIP. Many extended health care plans do cover the costs of an appointment however. It is important to check with your extended health care provider to determine the amount you may be covered for. You may also use your receipts on your income tax as a health care expense. Direct billing is not offered at this time. Hourly rates of a homeopath vary from C$95 to C$145.
Do you have Online Service appointments?
- Yes, we do. We offer Homeopathic Consultations for acute/chronic conditions (all ages), Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Consultations, along with Private Sessions by Skype or FaceTime. We also offer direct in-person appointments as homeopathy is an essential service.
If I book a Service on your website, how do I get my remedies?
- Patients who require homeopathic remedies, supplements and/or Howe Well hand-crafted products after an online consultation, will be shipment their products. All products can be shipped anywhere in Canada. Patients will be sent an invoice to be paid by electronic money transfer for the total amount of goods, applicable taxes, and any shipment fees, after our consultation.
How Can I Tell if Someone is a Qualified Homeopathic Practitioner?
- In Ontario, the public can contact the College of Homeopaths to verify that an individual is registered to practice. This is the regulatory body that registers Homeopaths to practice in Ontario.
What Types of Therapies are Used by Homeopathic Practitioners?
- Nutritional Medicine examines the relationship between diet and health in relation to what is highly beneficial, neutral and harmful to your body. Homeopathic treatment plans include dietary advice, nutritional supplements such as vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes or probiotics.
- Homeopaths also encourage gentle drainage methods and detoxification, such as Foot Detoxification Therapy.
Are your handcrafted organic products vegan?
- All of our products are plant-based with the exception of our Honey Sugar Scrub, and Belly Jelly (Preventative) Stretch Mark Balm. However, we are sure to use the very best quality raw honey and beeswax from a reputable farmer, and we care very much for the welfare of all animals.
Are your handcrafted products gluten-free?
- Most of our products are gluten-free with the exception of our Renew Serum and Belly Jelly Anti-Stretch Mark Balm. Please be advised of all product ingredients however, as Howe Well is continually developing new products, and is not responsible for any adverse reactions associated with our products use.
Are your handcrafted products all-natural?
- All of our products are free from any chemicals, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, GMOs and artificial fragrances and colours. We use the highest quality organic ingredients for the wellness of our customers. When organic ingredients are simply unavailable, we choose only raw ingredients from countries with sustainable, and ethical farming practices.
Are your handcrafted organic products made in Canada?
- All of our products are handcrafted fresh to order in Southwestern, Ontario.
Are your handcrafted products safe for pregnancy?
- Our products are free from any chemicals, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, and artificial fragrances and colours. Pregnant women should always consult with a doctor before use if they have any concerns.
How should I store your organic handcrafted products?
- For maximum shelf life, we recommend that you store our products in a cool, dry place with the lid on. However, our Rose H20 Toner and Ancient Herbal Clay Detox Mask must be stored in the fridge. Please ensure that our products remain free of any sources of contamination.
What is the shelf life of your handcrafted products?
- Each product is different. When you order from Howe Well, we attach detailed storage and use instructions to ensure you get the maximum benefit out of our products. Some of our products are self-sustaining at room temperature, while others have a 1 year to 6 month shelf-life. Please note that the expected shelf life of each product is located on the bottom side of each glass jar.
How is your Customer Care Service Team best reached?
- For the quickest response, email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have. We do our very best to respond within 24 hours, of our regular scheduled business hours.
Homeopathic Practitioner - Stacy Howe
HoweWell.com - All Rights Reserved.