Stacy Howe of Howe Well offers a natural alternative to health care, by providing homeopathic treatment methods, nutritional medicine (dietary) advice, and several types of natural products for patients from all ages and walks of life. Whether you’re dealing with hormonal issues such as ovarian cysts, infertility, heavy painful periods, gastrointestinal concerns, thyroid problems, or a mental emotional health disorder, Stacy works to develop an individualized treatment plan to help heal and restore balance in the body.
Stacy can also help you naturally address adrenal fatigue, anxiety and depression, liver abnormalities, swelling, excess acidity, skin problems, sugar cravings, childhood growth & development concerns, and more. Stacy strongly believes that homeopathy is the most powerful form of healing she has ever encountered. It has enabled her to help patients in ways she never could have imagined with conventional medicine.
Stacy is a proud registered homeopathic practitioner, a nurse, and she’s now a Supervisor with Free & Healthy Children International. Stacy also has her very own collection of organic handcrafted beauty, health and wellness products, made fresh to order.
If you’re ready to transform your health, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. Knowing your blood type is required. You’ll also need to fill out an online or PDF homeopathic questionnaire, and have it submitted a minimum of SEVEN business days prior to your appointment.
"I didn't start Howe Well for money. I started it by chance, and now I run a kind, and passionate-driven business that helps a lot of people."
- Stacy Howe, Founder
My Credentials: Stacy Howe
- Graduate, Homeopathic Medicine Practitioner Diploma, Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
- Registered Homeopath, College of Homeopaths of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
- HP Supervisor, Free and Healthy Children International, Minneapolis MN.
- Graduate, Registered Practical Nursing, Lambton College, Sarnia, Ontario Canada.
- Registered Practical Nurse, College of Nurses of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
- Published Medical Author (2008), The Effects of Stress and Disease, Michigan Society of Radiologic Technologists.
- Bachelor of Science Radiation Therapy Technology, Wayne State University, Detroit MI.
About My: Handcrafted Organic Products
All Howe Well handcrafted products contain the rare energy of nature which is achieved by sourcing only the finest organic ingredients from all over the world. Our ingredients are selected for their vital frequency and efficiency, and work in harmony with the body.
- No Parabens, Silicones, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, PEGs, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), nor any other chemical additives or preservatives.
- No Fragrances or Dyes.
- No Harmful or Harsh Cancer Promoting Agents.
- No Hormone Disruptors.
- No Synthetic or Petroleum-derived Ingredients.
- Non-genetically-modified (non-GMO).
- No animal testing.
- All Howe Well handcrafted organic products are notarized with the Canadian Government for proper handling and safety standards.
HoweWell.com - All Rights Reserved.