Initial Homeopathic Consultation (Chronic Conditions) | 4 hours
- The Initial Homeopathic Consultation is 4 hours @ C$590 via Phone or Online/Video Chat with homeopathic practitioner - Stacy Howe.
- This homeopathic consultation is for chronic conditions of the body (6+ months old).
- Total time to start building each patient case = roughly 6-7 hours which is based upon your submitted questionnaire/waiver, as well as the responses to questions asked of you during your initial consultation, which reflects the beginning treatment cost.
- Knowing your blood type is required for this service.
- Each patient will be sent a confidential 1.5 hour Nutritional Medicine (Dietary) Video via email after submitting their required Questionnaire/Waiver. They will also receive six corresponding documents. Please view the video prior to your initial consultation date.
Please be advised that all homeopathic remedies must be obtained through Howe Well to ensure proper treatment success.
- Note: All consultations are performed virtually/online.
Working With Homeopathic Practitioner: Stacy Howe
If you are like most of my patients, you’re ready for a new approach to your health care. You’ve probably been to multiple doctors or specialists only to be told that either everything is fine, or that there’s no solution. You’ve also most-likely searched the internet looking far-and-wide for real answers, because you know the advice you've already been given just doesn't feel right for you. If you're ready to feel like yourself again, then you’ve come to the right place.
I believe that homeopathic medicine is the medicine of the future. It’s the most effective method I’ve ever used to help both myself and my patients regain their health and start to feel alive again.🍃
I'm confident as your Homeopathic Practitioner I can help you to achieve balanced health and wellness, using safe and effective homeopathic solutions.
Patients who work with me experience a new found understanding of what true healing, health and wellness actually feels like. They start to feel happy again, have more energy, gain a youthful appearance, and they're back doing the activities they love.
So if you're ready to feel amazing again, let's work together to reclaim your health so you can start living the life you actually deserve!
See full service details below.
What to Expect from your Initial Homeopathic Consultation?
- The initial consultation is our first visit together where we'll do a deep dive into your current health concerns, wellness goals, past medical history, family history, and your diet.
- We'll also discuss multiple factors which can impact health such as vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid deficiencies, dehydration, stress, lack of sleep and exercise, digestion and hormone imbalances.
- The homeopath will collect an entire symptom picture in order to carefully select homeopathic remedies which most closely match your case.
- At the end of the visit, you'll go home with a treatment plan specifically designed to address your health concerns so you can finally start healing and feeling your best.
- Monthly 1 - 1.5 hour follow-up visits are required with Stacy @ C$110 + tax to monitor patient progress. Book under Services.
- Homeopathic remedy fees are separate.
- Each patient be required to complete a Consultation Questionnaire Form, Payment Agreement & Liability Waiver.
- Please take your time filling it out, but ensure its submission at least SEVEN business days prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a change of appointment. There are two ways to fill out this Questionnaire. It is available as an Online Form and as a PDF Document. At this time, when using the online form there is no option to save your work, and you won’t be able to leave the page without losing your progress. It’s intended to be filled out in one sitting.
Note: All consultations are performed virtually/online.
If you're dealing with an Acute Condition, please book in for an Acute Visit under the service tab.
- The Acute Visit is 1.5 - 2 hours @ C$185 via Online/Video chat, with Stacy.
- Acute Conditions have occurred for 0-6 months, and may include (but are not limited to): common cold/flu, sore throat, fevers, toothaches, yeast infections, ear infections, burns, skin rashes, stings, and bites.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Blood Type: If you're unaware of your specific Blood Type (O, A, B, AB), please make the necessary arrangements with your healthcare practitioner to find out. Simply request a requisition for a blood draw.
- Please note that this Service is only available for Canadian Residents, as homeopathic remedies can not be shipped outside of Canada.
- For those patients in need of remedy shipment, a separate invoice will be sent to you for cost of remedies, tax and shipment. Remedies are sent Canada Post.
- Homeopathy is an essential service, and is now covered by many private insurance providers.
Please be aware that any information, document and/or video gained for any reason at any time, by any client/patient during any consultation and/or service provided by Stacy Howe (or from any other team member of Howe Well), is strictly confidential and may not be legally duplicated under any circumstance, as per Copyright Laws, Canadian Law, as well as under the Ontario Homeopathic Practice Standards & Guidelines.
— HoweWell.com — All Rights Reserved.