Elderberry Syrup | 250 mL
A delicious and healthy way to support your immune system. Strongly antiviral.
- Provides age-defying antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diaphoretic to help remote sweating, and relieve fever in cases of common colds and flus.
- To help relieve joint pain associated with conditions such as arthritis.
- Used as an alternative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucous membranes.
- Can be taken straight, or added to soda water, smoothies, beverages, icecream, yogurt etc.
Made with organic Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), pure spring water, wildflower honey, & organic cane alcohol.
1:8.2, QCE 121.9mg/ml
Adults: 8-16 ml 3 times/day
Cautions and Warnings:
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (eg allergy) can occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Discontinue use in case of gastrointestinal upsets, such as abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Diuretic effect may occur.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.