What is Homeopathy?
What is Homeopathic Medicine?🍃
- Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has been in use for over 200 years. It is unique in that it treats each person as a whole unit (mind/body/spirit), rather than simply treating one’s physical or emotional symptoms in isolation.
- Homeopaths treat each patient as unique in order to find specific remedies that most closely resemble the symptoms he/she is experiencing.
- Homeopathic Medicine is all about finding the root cause of disease in the body in order to promote healing, balance and harmony.
- Homeopathic remedies are made from highly energetic natural sources such as plants and minerals, which are given in such a way to elevate one’s healing potential. They are completely safe, can be used by adults and children, and have no negative side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies are used to treat a wide range of conditions including: Acute Infections, Injuries, Chronic Diseases and Emotional Disorders.
- Homeopaths do not waste valuable time trying to make a diagnosis. They do not need to name the disease in order to help heal patients.
- All homeopathic remedies are highly diluted.
- Homeopathy is a system of medicine whose principles are older than Hippocrates himself.
- Homeopaths believe prevention is better than a cure.
- Homeopathy is alive and well in many other parts of the world.
- Homeopaths believe input is very easy, but output needs the most attention: Digestion, Circulation and Respiratory System.
- If you're ready to step in the right direction towards improving your health, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with homeopathic practitioner Stacy Howe.
- Knowing your blood type is required. You'll also be required to submit an online or PDF questionnaire, a minimum of SEVEN business days prior to your appointment.
- Homeopathy is an essential service, and is now covered by most private insurance providers.