Homeopathic Practitioner - Stacy Howe has been trained to treat multiple Acute and Chronic conditions, through various homeopathic treatment methods. She strives to help her patients reach their optimal health, naturally.
Stacy Howe is well-educated in all aspects of homeopathic and natural medicine, but she has a special interest in childhood growth & development, women's reproductive health, digestive concerns, and endocrine imbalance.
Conditions Treated Homeopathically:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Management
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Digestive - gas, bloating, constipation, pain, diarrhea, IBS
- Low Energy
- Autism and ADHD
- Thyroid Imbalance
- Frequent colds, flu or infections
- Painful or Heavy Periods
- Skin - eczema, warts, burns, wound care, psoriasis
- Poor Memory
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Sleep Problems
- Poor Cardiovascular health, and more!
- If you're ready to get your health back with the best natural system of medicine in the world, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with homeopathic practitioner and nurse Stacy Howe.
- Knowing your blood type is required. You'll also be required to submit an online or PDF homeopathic questionnaire, a minimum of SEVEN business days prior to your appointment.
- Homeopathy is an essential service, and is now covered by most private insurance providers.
HoweWell.com - All Rights Reserved.